Thursday, June 13, 2013

Well, there has been a huge break in activity, but I finally have the bike completed.  I will follow this up with some updates to the working log, but I wanted to post a few pictures here of the finished bike.  Below is the bike in all of it's glory:


Here is some more detail on the motor:


Here is some detail of the controls and handlebars:
 

View of the Left side:


View of the gauges:


And this  weekend I will be showing the bike at the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club show at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.  Hopefully she does well - I guess we'll see.

4 comments:

tommysmothers said...

Outstanding work!

weedeater said...

Beautiful work! I wish I had the time to do this to my Nighthawk!

All told, what do you think the time and financial investment was to rebuild your Nighthawk?

Unknown said...

How did you restore the handlebar switch housings? Mine are all faded. If you painted them, how did you do orange highlighting?

Unknown said...

This is a cool site, thanks ! I hope that you will be back eventually !